Thursday 20 March 2014

See you next year, winter.

Yes, I know, March 20 is the beginning of spring. But only astronomical. The calendar spring begins tomorrow. That's why I have a right to consider today as a winter day, in spite of the fact that the sun was shining and it was nearly 15 degrees. So what? During that kind of days I feel warm and happy and stuff, but at the same time I feel like sitting in a cozy place with iced coffee and watching the pictures that I took during the winter. This year it was certainly full of surprices. In a few days the temperature dropped over a dozen of degrees and then rose again. It has undoubtedly influenced my frame of mind. In a positive way. Why? For a simple reason. I could change my clothes quite often and I didn't have to wear the same coat the whole winter ;)

Tak, wiem, 20 marca to początek wiosny. Tyle, że astronomicznej. Kalendarzowa rozpoczyna się jutro. Dlatego mam pełne prawo uznać dzisiejszy dzień za zimowy. Chociaż przygrzewało słońce i było 15 stopni. Ale co tam? W takie dni jednocześnie cieszę się, że jest ciepło, radośnie i w ogóle, ale poza tym mam ochotę zaszyć się gdzieś z mrożoną kawą i pooglądać zdjęcia, które zrobiłam tej zimy. Była ona z pewnością pełna niespodzianek. W ciągu kilku dni temperatura była w stanie spaść o kilkanaście stopni, a potem znowu wzrosnąć. Niewątpliwie wpłynęło to pozytywnie na moje samopoczucie. Dlaczego? Z prostej przyczyny. Mogłam często zmieniać garderobę i nie musiałam chodzić przez całą zimę w jednym puchowym płaszczu jak w zeszłym roku ;)

In this post there is just a small amount of pictures that I took this winter. I managed to capture my friend Lukas jumping for joy when he saw me (he didn't say that, but I know better :*), the view from the window of our resort in Kościelisko (a village in the Tatra Mountains), a snowy forest and... my own shoes just after we came back from our hike. Enjoy. And check this out.

W tym poście możecie zobaczyć niewielką część zdjęć, które zrobiłam tej zimy. Udało mi się na nich uchwycić mojego kolegę Łukasza skaczącego z radości na mój widok (nie mówił mi tego, ale ja wiem swoje :*), pejzaż widoczny z okien naszego ośrodka w Kościelisku, ośnieżony las, a także... moje buty zaraz po powrocie z wycieczki na polanę jakąśtam. Enjoy. + zapraszam na fanpage ;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment