Thursday 3 April 2014

Teddy Roosevelt

Isn't going outdoors with Your favorite teddy bear (we don't have a dog, I mean, we used to have one, so I'm not inexperienced in that matter) a wonderful way of celebrating the spring? It is also a brilliant idea for spending time with Your 6-tear-old sister. Obviously, mine was delighted ;) We spent an hour discovering the signs of sring in our garden and taking pictures of plants and teddy bears. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, my sister is a very talented photographer. (The first picture in this post, taken by her, is the best proof of that.) She's generally very talented when it comes to creating something- whatever it is- photographs, drawings, paintings, buildings made of LEGO... You can now be oficially jealous for her ;) Obviously I'm joking. I believe in Your skills, dear Readers. Speaking of which, I'll be honoured if you share any of your works with me. I'll publish them in my next post if I like them. You can send them to me via e-mail: janefebray@gmail.com. I also invite You to visit my fanpage.

Czyż  spacer po ogrodzie z ulubionym misiem (nie mamy psa, ale mieliśmy kiedyś, więc nie jestem  żółtodziobem w tej materii) nie jest wspaniałym sposobem świętowania słonecznego, wiosennego dnia? Jest to także świetny pomysł na spędzanie czasu z młodszą, 6-letnią siostrą. Moja była zachwycona ;) Spędziłyśmy godzinę na odkrywaniu znaków wiosny w naszym ogrodzie i robieniu zdjęć kwiatom i misiom. Tak, panie i panowie, moja siostra jest bardzo utalentowanym fotografem. (Pierwsze zdjęcie w tym poście, zrobione przez nią, jest najlepszym na to dowodem.) Jest generalnie bardzo utalentowana jeśli chodzi o tworzenie, nie tylko zdjęć, ale także rysunków, akwarelek, budowli z klocków LEGO... Teraz oficjalnie możecie być   zazdrośni ;) Oczywiście żartuję. Wierzę w Wasze umiejętności, drodzy Czytelnicy. No właśnie, jeżeli chcecie się czymś pochwalić (zdjęciami, rysunkami, artykułem, opowiadaniem, wierszem...), czymś co mogę opublikować na blogu (na pewno chętnie to zrobię, jeżeli mi się spodoba), nie wahajcie się, tylko wyślijcie mi to tutaj: janefebray@gmail.com. Zapraszam także na mój fanpage.


















No comments:

Post a Comment